Liberty Hearing Aids Phone Numbers and Emails

Liberty Hearing Aids Email:

liberty@libertyhearingaids.com
Is this your business?

Liberty Hearing Aids Customer Service Overview

• Liberty Hearing Aids Customer Service is rated at 1 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    88% phone 12% email
  • The best phone number to call Liberty Hearing Aids is 8007856052. 18% of customers managed to speak with a real person.

• The longest wait times are on Wednesday and Friday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 2 minutes.

• People call Liberty Hearing Aids mainly because of request for information, product/ service, shipping and delivery.

View full overview ›

All hours shown Eastern Time Zone

More contact details

Liberty Hearing Aids Customer Service Reviews

1.0 / 5
Bad
George F Pbn
Need my refund
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Terrible customer service and NO ONE SHOULD EVER USE THEM.
Terrible delivery of hearing aids long time wait for email replies then totally ignore additional emails telephone # is bs company appears to be scam

Guest-5624249
Didnt recieve my hearing aid.

One of one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with no hearing aid & I'm out of 77 dollars not happy.

Guest-5611220
Order not received
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I have tried to call them but never got to speak to anyone bI have sent emails they return with your order is on transit but they have no tracking information. Saying give it a few more days.

Well I ordered on December 22, 2023. It is now Feb 10, 2024 still no hearing aids

Guest-5510990
Ordered 12/15/23 Have not received yet on 1/9/24
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

The website says delivery in 3-10 days, I ordered on 12/15/23 & its 1/9/24 & no delivery yet, no response from the company to 13 emails, no tracking info ever sent. I filed a complaint with the BBB yesterday & called my credit card company not to pay.

Awful company, no response.

False advertising. Poor customer service.

How Good is Liberty Hearing Aids's Customer Service?

Harmonie Hkd
Harmonie Hkd
Feels Disappointed | Feb 03, 2024

Impossible to contact Liberty...no phone, no email. No anything, I have canceled my order!!!!

Jemiah Qoi
Jemiah Qoi
Feels Disappointed | Feb 03, 2024

I couldn’t get in touch with anybody to explain that the ear aid I purchased didn’t come

Lynn S Uml
Lynn S Uml
Feels Disappointed | Jan 31, 2024

I wasn't able to speak with anyone or make any contact. I did message them, but did not receive any response.

Judy F Wbn
Judy F Wbn
Feels Disappointed | Jan 23, 2024

With customer service. Have not received my hearing aides. Order 12-22-2023. Sent several emails. Only response is they are behind. They have accepted my payment in full. Nothing as to when I will receive hearing aids very unhapppppy. I want the eating ads for a full refund

Launa Bui
Launa Bui
Feels Disappointed | Jan 21, 2024

NEVER RECEIVED THE HEARING AIDS. AND I PAID FOR THEM
earl.resteam@***.com

Kosta Zgj
Kosta Zgj
Feels Disappointed | Jan 20, 2024

I feel it was a false advertisement I ordered from and I will never receive any hearing aids. A total rip off

Summary of Liberty Hearing Aids Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Liberty Hearing Aids?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Never received what was ordered”
  • “Order not received”
  • “Hearing Aids have not arrived”

Request for Information Question:

• “About my order..”
  • “Looking for the hearing aids I ordered on 01/16/24 ]”
  • “Check on my order”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Paid $184.00 for Liberty hearing aids and a 3 yr warranty service deducted from my account on 1/02/24 and I have. Never Received any products. I called customer service to learn that company was in no way associated w/Liberty hearing”
  • “Hearing aid not working”
  • “When I try to pair my new liberty heaing aids to my i phone I put the bluetooth on it connects but the bluetooth goes off so I am not connected anymore.”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Need to return your Hearing Aid”
  • “Hearing aid repair or replacement”

Refund Question:

• “Need my refund”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I want one pair of rechargeable hearing aids. My cart says I want 14 pairs. How can I fix that. I want this product. One pair only.”
  • “They overcharged on my order”

Other Question:

• “Havem't received my hearing aids”
  • “Didnt recieve my hearing aid.”
  • “Need update on my order”

Compare Liberty Hearing Aids To

1.5
ListenClear
159 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Liberty Hearing Aids? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup